Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Exploration of the Subconscious

I hate dwelling in my own thoughts, neither do I like dwelling in the thoughts of others.

Every time I enter the inner realm, it does not set me free. It becomes a prison instead, slave to my reasoning; my logic; my flaws in those areas; and ultimately, I become eternally trapped. A jail of delusion and grandeur, much like schizophrenia. I worry myself with these self-diagnoses sometimes.

Perhaps I do think too much. Perhaps, there is such a thing as over-planning -- which eventually leads to the argument of "nothing is ever good in excess".

Words like "more", "less", "very", "a little" complicate the complex feelings we already have.
"I'm slightly affected" does not weigh less than "I'm heavily affected" when it comes to emotions. When one is affected, he simply is; if not, then he is not.

Emotions are not like paint splatters on the wall. When you feel, you feel it all. That is why emotions are powerful forces of creation and, unfortunately, destruction.

Only a fool tries to measure his pleasure and pain. Such a fool I am.

This post is also an exercise in punctuation and succinctness, after being inspired by "Effective Writing Skills For Public Relations".

I'm tapping out. The grey areas of the human psyche are much harder to manage than I imagined.

P.S. I love you. :)

P.P.S. I have a long way to go, I have a long way to go, I have a long way to go, I have a long way to go.

No comments:

The Anchorman